AESB grain storage

General topics and announcements that don't fit into the specific forums below.

AESB grain storage

Postby Greg » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:03 pm

BUZZ-
If anyone has grain stored in the pilot plant cold storage room, it needs to be claimed soon.
Brian ( AESB pilot plant mngr. ) has asked that grain be claimed and labeled in the next few weeks.
The storage rooms in the AESB are overdue for relevancy determination and inventory. Then there will be a defrosting and cleaning project.
If you need to schedule a time to claim and label stored grain. Post a reply to this thread. Brian or I can give you access to your grain. Thanks!

PS: There will be a last call to claim grain soon. No tag backs!

I will inventory grain this week and list labeled grain
Last edited by Greg on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greg
BUZZ Legend

BUZZ Legend

Favorite Beer?: Triptych Haze

Re: AESB grain storage

Postby Brian.Jacobson » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:19 pm

I just wanted to give a little more clarity. The grain is welcome to stay there, I just need to get things labeled with name and phone number/email along with dates of entry and expected dates of removal from the cold room. Up to this point, those rooms have not been managed and there are items in there from decades ago. I will soon begin a push to have everything organized and labeled, removing the unnecessary items. At that point, items will be rotated to other cold rooms so each room can be defrosted and cleaned while the air handlers are serviced. This will then rotate through the other 3 rooms.

Thanks, as Greg mentioned, feel free to get a hold of me to get your items labeled.

bjacobs3@illinois.edu
(217) 300-5404
Brian.Jacobson
BUZZ Newb

BUZZ Newb

Favorite Beer?: Most anything Octoberfest

Re: AESB grain storage

Postby joel » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:42 pm

It might help to know what grain is in there that is labeled. I know when I was involved we labeled everything, although some got a generic "Artz/BUZZ" label.

One reason I ask is that I may or may not have anything in there.
joel
BUZZ Legend

BUZZ Legend

Favorite Beer?: Dirty Hippy Mild. Or Samichlaus. Maybe Bigfoot. Or Bourbon County Stout. Victory Prima Pils would also do...

Return to General Discussion